Security may be exchanged in whole or in part for Securities registered, and no transfer of a Global Security in whole or in part may be registered, in the name of any Person other than the
Depositary for such Global Security or a nominee thereof unless (A) such Depositary has notified the Company that it (i) is unwilling or unable to continue as Depositary for such Global Security or (ii) has ceased to be a clearing
agency registered under the Exchange Act, or (B) the Company has executed and delivered to the Trustee a Company Order stating that such Global Security shall be exchanged in whole for Securities that are not Global Securities (in which case
such exchange shall promptly be effected by the Trustee). If the Company receives a notice of the kind specified in Clause (A) above or has delivered a Company Order of the kind specified in Clause (B) above, it may, in its sole
discretion, designate a successor Depositary for such Global Security within 90 days after receiving such notice or delivery of such order, as the case may be. If the Company designates a successor Depositary as aforesaid, such Global Security shall
promptly be exchanged in whole for one or more other Global Securities registered in the name of the successor Depositary, whereupon such designated successor shall be the Depositary for such successor Global Security or Global Securities and the
provisions of Clauses (1), (2), (3) and (4) of this provision shall continue to apply thereto.
(3) Subject to Clause
(2) above and to such applicable provisions, if any, as may be specified as contemplated by Section 3.01, any exchange of a Global Security for other Securities may be made in whole or in part, and all Securities issued in exchange
for a Global Security or any portion thereof shall be registered in such names as the Depositary for such Global Security shall direct.
(4) Every Security authenticated and delivered upon registration of transfer of, or in exchange for or in lieu of, a Global Security or any
portion thereof, whether pursuant to this Section, Section 3.04, Section 3.06, Section 9.06 or Section 11.07 or otherwise, shall be authenticated and delivered in the form of, and shall be, a Global
Security, unless such Security is registered in the name of a Person other than the Depositary for such Global Security or a nominee thereof.
Every Person who takes or holds any beneficial interest in a Global Security agrees that:
(1) the Company and the Trustee may deal with the Depositary as sole owner of the Global Security and as the authorized representative of such
(2) such Persons rights in the Global Security shall be exercised only through the Depositary and shall be limited to those
established by law and agreement between such Person and the Depositary and/or direct and indirect participants of the Depositary;
the Depositary and its participants make book-entry transfers of beneficial ownership among, and receive and transmit distributions of principal and interest on the Global Securities to, such Persons in
accordance with the Applicable Procedures of the Depositary; and
(4) none of the Company, the Trustee nor any agent of the Company or the
Trustee will have any responsibility or liability for any aspect of the records relating to or payments made on account of beneficial ownership interests of a Global Security or for maintaining, supervising or reviewing any records relating to such
beneficial ownership interests.