Business Day, when used with respect to any Place of Payment, means
each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which is not a day on which banking institutions in that Place of Payment are authorized or obligated by law or executive order to close; provided that, when used with respect to any Security,
Business Day may have such other meaning, if any, as may be specified for such Security as contemplated by Section 3.01.
Capital Stock means:
(1) in the case of a corporation, corporate stock;
(2) in the case of a limited liability company or similar entity, any membership or similar interests therein;
(3) in the case of an association or business entity, any and all shares, interests, participations, rights or other equivalents (however
designated) of corporate stock;
(4) in the case of a partnership, partnership interests (whether general or limited); and
(5) any other interest or participation that confers on a Person the right to receive a share of the profits and losses of, or distributions of
assets of, the issuing Person.
Commission means the Securities and Exchange Commission, as from time to time
constituted, created under the Exchange Act, or, if at any time after the execution of this instrument such Commission is not existing and performing the duties now assigned to it under the Trust Indenture Act, then the body performing such duties
at such time.
Company means the Person named as the Company in the first paragraph of this
instrument until a successor Person shall have become such pursuant to the applicable provisions of this Indenture, and thereafter Company shall mean such successor Person.
Company Request or Company Order means a written request or order signed in the name of
the Company by any Officer of the Company, or any other officer or officers of the Company designated in writing by or pursuant to authority of the Board of Directors and delivered to the Trustee from time to time.
Corporate Trust Office means the designated office of the Trustee in St. Louis, Missouri at which at any particular
time its corporate trust business shall be administered and which, at the date hereof, is located at U.S. Bank National Association, One Bank Plaza 3rd Floor, St. Louis, MO 63101, Attention:
Global Corporate Trust Dept., facsimile: (314) 418-1225 or at such other address as the Trustee may designate from time to time by notice to the Holders and the Company, or the principal corporate trust office of any successor Trustee.
corporation means a corporation, association, company (including a limited liability company), joint-stock company, business trust or other similar entity.